Protecting your family and transitioning wealth
Insurance can play a vital role in mitigating financial risks associated with illness, disability or death. With the right insurance solutions, you can protect the people you care about and provide peace of mind.
In addition to risk protection, insurance can play a significant role in wealth maximization. Insurance can provide attractive after-tax rates of return for transferring wealth to family members, business partners or charities. In this context, people don’t buy life insurance because they need to but rather because they want to. Insurance can enhance the estate for heirs or charity, provide supplemental retirement income or act as a tax efficient alternative investment. Planning early will open the door to a broader range of opportunities.
We have deep knowledge and experience implementing creative insurance solutions for families and business owners.
Our consultative insurance process will provide a:
- Risk-benefit assessment to determine if you need or want insurance
- Review your current policies to determine if they are still appropriate
- Survey all major Canadian insurance companies to determine the best products and pricing
- Discuss your options and implement a solution if it makes sense
Insurance products include:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance